Marland Station


Located at the corner of Main and Wood, the 1921 Marland service station is one of the last examples of what was once an oil empire of  prominent business man, E.W. Marland.

Business dealings gone wrong caused trouble for Marland and by the late 1920’s the Marland Oil Company was absorbed by Conoco and the familiar Marland branded triangle emblem had all but disappeared.



Marland Oil Station